Community Garden 2023
Click the link below to apply to rent a garden bed. Use the same link to express an interest in volunteering at the garden, or in sponsoring a garden activity.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Questions about the Community Garden?
Questions about the Community Garden? Email the Garden Admin Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Garden Committee does not have a phone number.
Upcoming Garden Events
Click here to register for our next Garden Workshop – Kraut Club!
The Mid-Sun Community Garden was founded in May 2009. A group of interested and enthusiastic Mid-Sun residents banded together to help build thirty 4′ x 8′ raised beds in the grassy area on the north side of the community centre.
In 2010, twenty more beds were added, as well as several perimeter fruit trees, Saskatoon bushes, and other landscaping considerations. There are now 62 garden beds and an ever expanding group of over 50 enthusiastic gardeners.
Have questions? Email the garden committee at: email@example.com.
For more information, visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/
“We work together – grow together – learn together.”
- The Community Garden is a great asset of the Community Association to enhance the quality of life of individuals and families.
- The Garden creates a spirit of belonging and cooperation as we:
- Volunteer for Committee roles and general Work Bees to enhance of the Garden area and its features.
- Prepare the garden for each season
- Share gardening tips to enhance plant choices and productivity
- We celebrate individuality and Inclusiveness with gardeners of all ages, including children from Mid-Sun Day Care and Summer Camps.
Communication Among Mid-Sun Gardeners
- Timely notices of garden events, committee communications, and messages from the Garden Leadership Committee are distributed via email through firstname.lastname@example.org. Gardeners can communicate with the Garden Leadership Committee through this email address.
- Monthly articles are published in the Mid-Sun Messages, the Mid-Sun Community Association newsletter which is delivered via mail.