Friday, Saturday & Sunday
January 11th – June 28th, 2019
The calendar below outlines our dates and times that Mid-Sun will offer drop-in pickleball. This calendar is updated regularly to ensure dates and times are accurate.
January 11 – April 13, 2019
6 courts available
8 Paddles and balls available
All levels welcome
- $10.00 for a 5 visit value pass
- $20.00 for an 11 visit value pass
- $5 for a single drop-in (no coins – debit/credit/paper bills only)
Beginner Introductory Training Opportunities:
playpickleball.com is a great online learning resource, check it out!
Mid-Sun is an inclusive facility, offering recreational opportunities to all levels of Pickleball players. We have a “Newbie” court set aside for new players who would like to practice, learn and receive mentorship from volunteer coaches. Meet on the far West court and improve you game!
- There is NO additional cost; your drop-in fee covers this opportunity.
- Sign-up at the front desk each time you drop-in. There is no advanced registration.
- Practice hitting and improve your hand-eye coordination with other Newbies.
- Volunteers will provide instruction and lead drills during part of the drop-in session. (approximately 3o minutes)
- The Newbie court is furthest away from the door and closest to the scoreboard. Please wait until play has ended on adjacent courts before walking behind them.
- We have 8 paddles to loan out.
The Cedarbrae Community Centre is offering Introductory classes at $15 per person. Please email email@example.com for more information and to register. You do not need to be a member of the Cedarbrae Community Association to register. Maximum 12 per session, so register early.
- Introduction Part-1, Sunday, February 17, 2019, from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Address: 11024 Oakfield Drive SW Calgary 403 251 2101 web site: mycedarbrae.ca
On September 7, a one-time pickleball drop-in will increase to $5.00. 5 and 11 visit value passes are available and do not expire and are transferable. This change is being made due to our new coinless payment system. We will be accepting payment via Debit, Credit, and Paper Bills only.
Starting September 1, Mid-Sun Community Association will no longer be accepting coins as a form of payment. Due to the small intake of loose coin, we need to collect an entire roll before we can make a bank deposit. Our financial reports and our deposits have not been complementing one another, causing irregularities during our annual audit.
Thank you for your understanding.
For more information, please contact us at 403-254-8058.
50+ Recreation Programs
50+ Fit and Fabulous
50 + Yoga
50+ Zumba Gold
Beginner Line Dancing
Experienced Line Dancing
50+ Gentle Chair Yoga
Advancing Beginner Crochet
Worth the Weight: Getting Started
Gentle Restorative Yoga