*Located in Midnapore Elementary the Mid-Sun Community Child Care offers after school care for students grade 1 to 6 attending Midnapore Elementary.
Please call 403-254-0288 or email Midnapore OOSC for more information.
The Midnapore Out of School Care (OOSC) is a not-for-profit, fully accredited, licensed program operating September through to June only in the Midnapore Elementary School. The OOSC is based on the philosophy that all children will have a well-supervised, safe and secure environment, which encourages the development of self-esteem, self-sufficiency, self-discipline and cooperation. Our environment is set up with a variety of interest centers and recreational opportunities that allow children to initiate, decide and follow through on their choice of activity. Our program also meets the social, intellectual, physical, creative and emotional needs of each child.
Hours of operation are Midnapore Elementary School dismissal time until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, beginning first day of school in September to the last day of School in June.
Note: Parents need to provide an after school snack (if needed), and daily lunch and snacks on non-school/early dismissal days.
Spring Break Day Camp 2019 (March 25 – 29)
Registration begins February 20th for families currently registered in our Out of School Care programs. Registration will open to the community March 6th. Please get in touch with Jennifer or Kathy to register your child in our Spring Break Day Camps.
Jennifer – Midnapore OOSC Director – email@example.com – 403-254-0288
Kathy – Mid-Sun OOSC Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 403-256-4422
Hours: 7AM – 6PM (all prices include Before Care)
Location: Mid-Sun Community Centre, upstairs in the Great Room
Requirements for Children: Appropriate outdoor clothing, lunch/morning/afternoon snacks and lots to drink, indoor shoes
Payment: Full payment is required at time of registration
Cancellations: No refunds or credits will be provided unless the program is cancelled. Minimum registration numbers are required in order for the program to run.
Deadline: Registration deadline is Wednesday, March 20th.
Registration for 2018/2019 School Year:
We are currently full for the 2018/2019 school year. If you would like to be placed on our waitlist, please call 403-254-0288 or email email@example.com for more information. Registration for 2019/2020 will begin in May (specific dates to be announced at a later date).
Requirements of Registration
- Registration form filled out in full, please ensure all parts with an * have been filled out on the front page; parents have initialed that they have read all policies; have initialed all parts and signed the fee agreement page (see below under DOWNLOADS)
- $75 non-refundable registration fee, paid by cheque or credit card
- Must have a form of payment on file (credit card or post-dated cheques), NO EXCEPTIONS!
- PARENT HANDBOOK 2018 2019
- Registration Form 2018-2019- Midnapore
- Registration Package for Families 2018-2019
- Split Payment Form 2018-2019
Fees for the Term are on a per child basis and are as follows:
- Non Refundable/Non-transferable Registration Fee: $75.00
- Components Grade 1 to 6:
- Morning Care: $135.00/month – no option of non-school days
- After Care: $350.00/month – $40.00 Surcharge for non-school days *
- Before/After Care: $485.00/month – includes non-school days *
- Morning Care Drop In: $15.00
*Refer to parent handbook
- Midnapore OOSC Sevices Midnapore Elementary only
School dismissal – 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
Non-School Days: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For more information about our OOSC programs, please contact Kathy Babineau, Childcare Director or 403-256-4422
** For more information on Government Subsidy visit the following link: http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/1153.cfm