The Mid-Sun Community Association offers a variety of recreational and creative activities designed to enhance the quality of life for residents of Midnapore and Sundance, as well as others living in and around the south Calgary area. We offer fun and active programs for all members of the family. The Community Association Board acts as a liaison between residents, community stakeholders, and various levels of government, as well as being directly involved with infrastructure concerns in the two communities it represents. Please explore our website, where you’ll find information about our diverse programming, as well as upcoming special events and community affairs.
What’s New at Mid-Sun
- Volunteers needed for our Summer Day Camps: Check out our Employment and Volunteer page to apply!!
- Vacant Positions on our Board of Directors: We have multiple volunteer positions available on our Board of Directors. Please click the link to view what is available: Vacant Volunteer Positions
- Spring event cancelled: We are sad to announce that our spring event had to be cancelled due to unexpected circumstances! We apologize for this inconvenience and we look forward to hosting our next event which will be our Stampede Shutdown! Check out our save the date on our Community Events webpage!
- Parking: We have placed a sign in front of our parking lot entrance asking Midnapore Parents to not use our parking lot for child pick-up. We have asked parents to avoid parking in our Fire Lanes as they are in place for emergencies. Parents have been ignoring our request; therefore, we had to take action and ask all parents to stop using our parking lot. If we see that people are still using our Fire Lanes as a parking area, we will have to notify the City of Calgary Parking Authorities.
- Memberships Available: Please keep in mind that memberships for the 2018/2019 year will return to being $20.00. This $20.00 cost goes towards our programs, events, and facility to keep our Mid-Sun Community Centre open to our residents and others in the south of Calgary. It also provides our members with a $10 discount on all programs offered throughout the year and select discounts with local businesses in the community! For more information, please contact our Facility Coordinator at (403) 254-8058 or email@example.com.