Mid-Sun OOSC services families kindergarten to grade six from Midnapore Elementary (kindergarten only) Ecolé Blessed Mother Teresa School and Father James Whelihan. Children will be dropped off and picked up from their school daily with the exception of FJW students who are picked up and dropped of via school bus.
- Kindergarten Parents need to provide snacks and a daily lunch
- Parents of children in Grades One to Six need to provide lunch on non-school days
- All children will need to bring their own snacks daily.
Spring Break Day Camp 2019 (March 25 – 29)
Registration begins February 20th for families currently registered in our Out of School Care programs. Registration will open to the community March 6th. Please get in touch with Jennifer or Kathy to register your child in our Spring Break Day Camps.
Jennifer – Midnapore OOSC Director – email@example.com – 403-254-0288
Kathy – Mid-Sun OOSC Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 403-256-4422
Hours: 7AM – 6PM (all prices include Before Care)
Location: Mid-Sun Community Centre, upstairs in the Great Room
Requirements for Children: Appropriate outdoor clothing, lunch/morning/afternoon snacks and lots to drink, indoor shoes
Payment: Full payment is required at time of registration
Cancellations: No refunds or credits will be provided unless the program is cancelled. Minimum registration numbers are required in order for the program to run.
Deadline: Registration deadline is Wednesday, March 20th.
Registration for 2018/2019 School Year:
Requirements of Registration
- Registration form filled out in full, please ensure all parts with an * have been filled out on the front page; parents have initialed that they have read all policies; have initialed all parts and signed the fee agreement page (see below under DOWNLOADS)
- $75 non-refundable registration fee, paid by cheque /credit card
- Must have a form of payment on file (credit card or post-dated cheques), NO EXCEPTIONS!
- PARENT HANDBOOK 2018 2019
- REGISTRATION FORM 2018- 2019 MidSun
- Registration Package for Families 2018-2019
- Split Payment Form 2018 2019
Fees for the Term are on a per child basis and are as follows:
- Non-Refundable/Non-transferable Registration Fee: $75.00
- Components Grade 1 to 6:
- Morning Care: $135.00/month – $15.00 drop in charge
- After Care: $350.00/month $40.00 Surcharge for non-school days *
- Before/After Care: $485.00/month – includes non-school days *
- Component Kindergarten:
- $785.00/month – includes non-school days – parents must provide a daily lunch
* Please refer to Parent Handbook for closure dates
* All children must be fully independent regarding bathroom use
Mid-Sun OOSC services:
- Children in Grades 1-6:
- Midnapore Elementary (Before care only)
- Ecole Blessed Mother Teresa
- Father James Whelihan
- Children in Kindergarten:
- Midnapore Elementary
- Ecole Mother Teresa
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (September through to June)
For information on our Mid-Sun OOSC programs, please contact Kathy Babineau, Childcare Director or call 403-256-4422
** For more information on Government Subsidy visit the following link: http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/1153.cfm